Shelters across the country are giving back in more ways than you think. Through the Salvation Army and other non-profit organizations, chefs are reaching across the soup aisle and are offering culinary training to unemployed and underemployed people wanting to learn the trade.
This is a great initiative to help improve people’s lives as well as give them the skills they need to find a new career. Chefs go to the shelter to not only feed the needy but to help train them in the culinary arts. There is no official tally of the trained chefs working in these shelters, their numbers could be as many as 500, according to the American Culinary Federation. An increasing number of these chefs are also offering culinary training to people at the shelter.
How are you helping your community? Technical Schools Guide wants to know!
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- Top 20 Trade Careers
- ipad repair schools
- vet tech certified in TN and moving to WA
- How much do vet techs make
- vet tech certification texas
- best trade school careers
- ?-coup public group popular search terms recent search terms
- inurl:/recentupdates php?m= all time last month show picture updates show text updates
- incoming search terms for the article hair healthy keywordluv