The fastest growing jobs in America are heavy in technology and personal care careers, and typically require some advanced education for workers to qualify for them. In fact, tech careers make up at least a few of the top 10 fastest growing jobs in the US, that require degrees, over the next 4 to 8 years.
Of jobs that require some post-secondary education like specialized certificate, diploma and degree programs that are often offered at technical schools, many are assistant jobs, mechanical and electronic jobs and personal care jobs like cosmetology and massage.
Opportunities abound over the next decade for those who get further education, whether they choose to earn a degree or whether they opt for courses that are designed as job training and a way to start a new career.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, some of the fastest growing careers over the next 8 years that require only some secondary training or a 2-year degree include things like:
• Skin care specialists that do things like give facials and massages
• Legal assistants and paralegals
• Fitness instructors and aerobics trainers
• Dental hygienists
This is great news for those who don’t have the desire or the time to attend 4-year universities but prefer the convenience and fast-track education you can get at career colleges.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- fastest growing trade jobs
- fastest growing trades
- growing trades
- top paying jobs in Florida
- top paying careers in florida
- best trade jobs
- fastest growing jobs in Florida
- fastest growing trades jobs
- top employment trades for 2010
- best paying jobs in florida
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- which trade is right for me
- the sun is electricity
- filmmaking is life the rest is just
- tablet repair training
- qualifications for vet tech in texas
- nj vet tech certification
- top trade jobs
- what medical profession is right for me quiz
- does oklahoma require vet techs be licensed
- veterinary technician license lookup florida