The fastest growing jobs in America are heavy in technology and personal care careers, and typically require some advanced education for workers to qualify for them. In fact, tech careers make up at least a few of the top 10 fastest growing jobs in the US, that require degrees, over the next 4 to 8 years.
Of jobs that require some post-secondary education like specialized certificate, diploma and degree programs that are often offered at technical schools, many are assistant jobs, mechanical and electronic jobs and personal care jobs like cosmetology and massage.
Opportunities abound over the next decade for those who get further education, whether they choose to earn a degree or whether they opt for courses that are designed as job training and a way to start a new career.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, some of the fastest growing careers over the next 8 years that require only some secondary training or a 2-year degree include things like:
• Skin care specialists that do things like give facials and massages
• HVAC repair technicians and installers
• Legal assistants and paralegals
• Fitness instructors and aerobics trainers
• Dental hygienists
This is great news for those who don’t have the desire or the time to attend 4-year universities but prefer the convenience and fast-track education you can get at career colleges.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- fastest growing trade jobs
- fastest growing trades
- growing trades
- top paying jobs in Florida
- top paying careers in florida
- best trade jobs
- fastest growing trades jobs
- fastest growing jobs in Florida
- best paying jobs in florida
- top employment trades for 2010
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- how to become a vet tech in texas
- georgia vet tech license requirements
- how to find out what trade is right for me
- alabama vet tech background check
- of good character vet tech license alabama
- how to become a gunsmith florida
- Top 20 Trade Careers
- pomeranian haircuts pictures
- what medical career is right for me test
- vet tech requirements in texas