Vet Tech license requirements in Wisconsin require a little bit of homework and education to successfully navigate. In order to become licensed, individuals need to either graduate from a four-semester course in Veterinary Technology, or have a licensed veterinary employer in Wisconsin directly send an affidavit to the licensing board attesting to their experience. Next, Wisconsin requires that applicants complete two standardized tests; the VTNE and Wisconsin State Law exams.
VTNE stands for Veterinary Technician National Exam, and is a standard nationwide exam for all individuals seeking licensing. The Wisconsin State Law exam covers necessary information regarding the statutes and rules in Wisconsin that relate to the legal practices of veterinary technicians.
Most Wisconsin State schools have Vet Tech programs as part of the general curriculum. Classes are usually taught by licensed veterinary instructors, and provide all necessary testing and instruction to gain the license.
However you choose to select a school, the various schools in the Wisconsin State college system almost all offer adequate programs to help you get your Vet Tech licensing. In addition to attending a physical campus, many students choose to pursue their licensing through one of the few online schools that have recently started to gain popularity on the internet.
Wisconsin Veterinary Examining Board
P.O. Box 8935
Madison, WI 53708-8935
Find Wisconsin vet tech schools that can help you obtain a license as a veterinary technician.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- vet tech schools in wisconsin
- veterinary technician schools in wisconsin
- wisconsin vet tech license
- vet tech certification requirements wisconsin
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- Massachusetts requirements for vet tech license
- washington vet tech license\
- list do kolegi list do kolegi
- iowa veterinary technician lisence renewal
- book smart advantages
- american soldier funny memes
- how long is electrician trade school
- careers for individualistic
- georgia vet tech liscenced