1. Ride in a hot air balloon- There are hot air balloon rides available in most large cities, but it would be amazing to take a ride in a hot air balloon at a hot air balloon festival. There are festivals held all year round throughout the country and it would be a bonus to be in a hot air balloon with hundreds of other balloons floating around you.
2. Sky Diving- Doing something that scares you qualifies as an item for your bucket list. Jumping out of an airplane definitely fits that bill. Tandem skydiving with an instructor is available all over the United States and just about any time of year. It’s a great way to face your fears and get a thrilling, fun experience all in just a few minutes.
3. Hike the Appalachian Trail- The Appalachian Trail runs roughly 2,175 miles from Maine to Georgia and is a major undertaking, taking several months to hike from beginning to end. The trail offers a unique viewpoint of flora and fauna.
4. See the 7 man made wonders – Seeing what humans have accomplished is a great goal and one that combines travel with sightseeing of the masterpieces of architecture.
5. Run a 5k, 10K, or marathon- All of these require training and preparation and a great deal of perseverance, but the feeling you will have when you cross the finish line of your first race, regardless of distance, is something you will never forget.
6. Windsurfing- Windsurfing is a combination of surfing and sailing and gives the windsurfer the feeling of flying over the water. It’s an amazing experience and something everyone should try once.
7. Learn to fly fish- Fly fishing takes an incredible amount of patience and skill but the reward is worth it. After you’ve learned all of the techniques and catch your first fish, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world.
8. Take a self-defense class- Not only do these classes offer some insight into self-defense should you ever need it, it’s a great test of patience and control over your body.
9. Learn to fence- Trying something new is what your bucket list is about. Fencing is one of those things that you always see and think “that’s so cool” then you don’t think of it again. Fencing classes are available nearly everywhere and it will give you some insight into a historic pastime while having tons of fun.
10. Take a dance class- There are many different styles of dance and most are available in any city. Taking a dance class will not only give you an edge at the next wedding reception you attend, but it’s also a great workout and a lot of fun.
11. Learn to scuba dive- Taking a scuba class and checking out the fish in their world is incredible. You’ll see new things no matter how many times you go.
12. Get an advanced degree- Regardless of your academic status, there is an advanced degree that you can achieve. Whether it’s something to advance your career or just something you’ve always been interested it, getting an advanced degree can be a lot of fun!
13. Learn to play golf- Golf is unique that it’s a sport for any age. It takes quite a bit of skill to be good, but practice makes perfect. Who knows? It could even become your new favorite sport.
14. Bike a century- A century is 100 miles on a bike, usually done in one day. It takes quite a bit of athleticism, but it’s a lot of fun and you’ll feel accomplished when you’re done. They have centuries year-round in every state and it’s a fun way to see your local area or to check out a new place.
15. Learn to speak another language- Learning another language has never been easier with all of the tools like DVDs and online tools to help you learn. The added bonus is you can make your end goal to go to a country where the language is spoken and speak to a local in their native language.
16. Discover your family tree- Knowing where you came from is as important as knowing where you’re going. Who knows? Maybe you have more in common with your ancestors than you thought.
17. Sing kareoke- Even if you can’t sing, get up with a group and sing your favorite song. You can have just as much fun singing with your friends and if you’re scared of getting up in front of a crowd, face that fear head on and have fun while you’re at it.
18. Visit the Grand Canyon- Seeing on the wonders of the world is an amazing experience. The Grand Canyon is huge and offers a number of different views. Check out several different places on the rim, then travel by horseback on the paths down to the bottom.
19. See the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC- The cherry trees line the national mall in DC and it’s an amazing sight to see them all blooming. There is a cherry blossom festival with parties, tents, and tons of things to do that’s not to be missed as well.
20. See the running of the bulls in Spain- This is something you will never forget. Not only is the running of the bulls a great event to watch, the surrounding area is buzzing with activity as well.
21. Visit all 7 continents- Checking out the rest of the world is a great goal and will show you parts of the world you never knew existed.
22. Take a photography class- Many people just point and shoot and never learn what all the other options are on their camera. Take a class and learn how to get the best possible shot.
23. Solve Rubik’s cube- This is an incredibly simple design, but an incredibly hard puzzle. See if you can figure it out.
24. Complete a crossword puzzle- Crosswords take a vast amount of knowledge about different things. See if you can complete one.
25. Learn to sew- Not only can you learn to make something completely new, but you’ll be able to save money on tailoring and repairs. It’s a great, fun skill to learn.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- funny bucket list ideas
- bucket list ideas
- unique bucket list ideas
- scary bucket list ideas
- funny bucket lists ideas
- top 25 bucket list
- ridiculous bucket list ideas
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- inurl:/node/2 you are here online poker
- lolnature public group popular search terms recent search terms
- top florida trades
- inurl:/node/2 you are here
- green smoke electronic cigarette inurl:/node/2 you are here
- massage memes
- individualistic doer career choices
- what people think i do massage therapist