If you are a massage therapist, you’re probably aware of some of the ideas other people have about your profession. While your friends may think you hang out on the beach all day in Bora Bora, Fiji or some other exotic location, your family may think you joined the ranks of hippy and spend your day meditating. Even some doctors don’t fully understand the health benefits of massage therapy and may look at the profession as a pseudo tribal practice.
What others don’t know about massage therapy is many of the required courses at massage therapy schools focus on medical and health related topics such as anatomy, physiology, wellness & nutrition, pathology and kinetic anatomy. You gain an understanding of how muscle strain can affect the mood, comfort and health of each client and can then help relieve pressure and tension in a natural way that doesn’t require bottles of aspirin or ibuprofen.
If you are a massage therapist or an aspiring massage therapist, be sure to let others know what massage therapists really do by sharing this image. You can also search for massage therapy schools now to get started training for your new career.
Share this fun image by copying and pasting the below code onto your website or by clicking the share buttons on the left hand side of this page.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- what people think i do
- massage meme
- what people think i do meme
- what i think i do
- massage therapy meme
- massage therapist meme
- Massage therapist what my friends think i do
- what i think i do meme
- pharmacist what my friends think i do
- what think i do
The most recent search terms used on Technical Schools Guide:
- larry fitzgerald graduate yet
- what do I need to become a vet tech in ga
- list do kolegi list do kolegi
- how to become a licensed veterinary technician in washington dc
- what people think i do dog breeding
- best trade careers
- how much do veterinary techs make
- do you have to be licensed to be a vet tech in tn
- best trade school careers
- pomeranian haircuts