Find out why Empire Beauty Schools are the right choice for you.
At Empire Beauty Schools, you will get hands-on training and the opportunity to work in our modern student-salons. You'll experience what it's like to work in the industry – and have the confidence that comes from knowing you made the right choice!
- Cosmetology: Learn cutting, styling, color and texture services, hair cleansing, basic skin care, makeup, and nail care. You will also gain business and retail training skills.
- Teacher Training: Learn how to train others in the field of cosmetology. You will gain skills in developing lesson plans, managing a classroom and evaluating students.
- Nail Technology: Learn techniques for sculpting and contouring artificial nails and applying nail tips, wraps and gels. You will also learn additional techniques commonly used in salons.
- Esthetics: Top estheticians work in spas, day spas, salons and even cruise ships, as well as with dermatologists or reconstructive surgeons. Our Esthetics program includes facials, massage, waxing, makeup, business development, retail training, aromatherapy, body treatment techniques and more.
- Make Up Artist Training: Apply your creativity through our Make Up Artist Training program. Learn the fundamentals of color theory, apply airbrushing techniques for theatrical makeup, blue print characters and color notating for character make-up, and utilize prosthetics and other effects such as wax, latex and so much more.
Empire Beauty Schools are one of the largest providers of cosmetology education in North America, with over 70 years of experience. Our programs produce some of the finest talent in the cosmetology industry. Employers know our name and trust our graduates.
Empire Beauty Schools offer financial assistance to students who qualify. Empire graduates have more employment opportunities because we are affiliated with some of the largest salon organizations. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Our top priority is helping you improve your life!
At Empire Beauty Schools, we value integrity. We have a commitment to our students and to their future customers. Empire Beauty Schools are dedicated to continual improvement and satisfaction for our students, their employers and their clients.
Follow your dreams. Change your life. Start now by contacting Empire Beauty Schools!
*Not all programs offered at all locations.
Empire Beauty Schools are accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS)
For more information about Empire Beauty School’s graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.empire.edu/consumer-info