Making the decision to earn your degree in healthcare and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University’s College of Health Science or College of Nursing, and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum in healthcare programs emphasizes hands-on, interactive learning with clinical rotations, allowing students to develop a wide array of experiences in healthcare settings.
With several concentrations of study in Health Sciences, Advanced Clinical and Nursing, ECPI University offers degrees in the following career areas: (fields vary by location)
College of Health Science
Healthcare Administration, Medical Assisting, Health Information Management, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy Assisting, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Medical Radiography, Surgical Technology
College of Nursing
Practical Nursing, Nursing (RN), RN-BSN
Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor and find out more about:
- Campus locations in VA, NC, SC and online
- Campus tours, simulation lab equipment and faculty introductions
- Program overviews and application process
- Tutoring, clubs, campus community and other support systems to help you from day one until graduation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition and financial aid questions (for those who qualify)
- Flexible class schedule options
- Career services department and resources available for job search strategies
Reduce your college tuition! More than $5 million awarded in 2013
It’s easier than you may think to find out if you qualify for one of ECPI University’s scholarships. Contact us today for more detail on how to apply and lower your tuition!
- Graduation Scholarship Fund
- Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Career Advancement Scholarship
- High School Scholarships
- Veterans – Yellow Ribbon Program
- Business Partnership Programs
ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate and Master's degrees and diploma programs.
Apply today – It could be the best decision you ever make!
For information on ECPI programs’ success, cost and other important facts, see ecpi.edu/fastfacts.