Excellence in Career Training
Newbridge College is a California-based career college and vocational school providing traditional on-ground and online distance education and training for healthcare and business careers with a strong outlook for future growth and employment.
Established in 1976, Newbridge College has been providing career training to students like you for more than 35 years. Our mission is to provide high-quality career-specific training emphasizing the practical skills desired by today’s employers to help you begin a new career.*
Student Success Is Our Highest Priority
Newbridge College is committed to helping you succeed by providing training and support in a dynamic learning environment that includes:
- Staff and instructors who care about your success
- Curriculum designed to meet industry and employment standards
- Qualified instructors with professional work experience
- Hands-on career training designed to help you perform well on the job from your first day
- Clinical externships working in professional settings
Assistance Beyond the Classroom
Our dedicated staff provides additional resources to assist you in your job search once you complete your education, including:
- Access to free job listings
- Interview coaching and preparation
- Resume writing workshops and review
- Networking opportunities
- Job placement assistance
Career Training Programs (programs vary by campus):
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding/Office Management
- Medical Administration/Insurance (Medical Billing and Coding)
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Computerized Office/Accounting
Accredited Training Programs
Newbridge College – Santa Ana and Newbridge College – Long Beach are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a private, nonprofit, independent accrediting agency dedicated to ensuring a quality education for more than 250,000 students who annually pursue career education at 800 accredited institutions.
Don’t Wait – New Classes Are Enrolling Now!
Our financial aid staff can help you apply for financial aid programs and discuss financial aid options to help pay for your education.**
*Newbridge College cannot guarantee employment.
**Financial aid is available to students who qualify.
For required program information, please visit: http://newbridgeconsumerinfo.com/
Complete the form to the right and click the “Request Information” button to get more information about how you can become a student.